USDV General Service Level Agreement (SLA) (Limited)
Effective Date: 11-28-2014
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ("SLA" or "Agreement") between US DataVault (hereinafter known as USDV) and It's Customers for the provisioning of Services required to support and sustain Data Backup and Recovery and the USDV Cloud Continuity Program.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all Services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent Service, Support and Delivery to the Customer(s) by USDV.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the USDV and its Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
USDV and its Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA.
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date of the Provision of Services and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Business Relationship Manager ("USDV") is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The USDV will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.Business Relationship Manager: USDV
Review Period: Bi-Yearly (6 months)
Current Review Date: 11-28-2012
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of USDV in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Data Center Availability (Up Time)
- Monthly internal systems health check
- Cloud Disaster Recovery (CDR)
5.2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all service costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incidents or requests.
- Assurance that backups will be run on a regular schedule as initially established.
- Provision of personnel to manage the backups or problems as needed.
- Assurance that Client shall test and assure all systems reliability and process at least semi-annually.
5.3. USDV Requirements
USDV responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Maintaining 24x7x365 Support availability.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
- Notice via auto software of any issues regarding a backup or its availability.
NOTE: This requires the Customer to have enabled these notifications and provided a working email.
5.4. Service Assumptions>/p>
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1. Service AvailabilityCoverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Data Centers and Customer Data shall be continuously available 24x7x365 allowing for problems caused by Acts of God or beyond USDV's control.
- Telephone support : 24x7x365 **Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to respond to the call. However there will be a backup answer phone service.
- Email support: Monitored 24x7x365 **Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, and action taken as fast as humanly possible. Usually within 2 hours.
- Ticketed Support is handled the same as email.
- Onsite assistance is not provided, that is the purview of the Customer's IT provider. However, sharing conferences and remote access can be arranged if needed.
6.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Immediately (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 8 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 1 working day for issues classified as Low priority.
Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
6.3. Requests for Activation of the Cloud Continuity Program:
- Upon receiving Telephone notice of the Client's need to access the Cloud Recovery Service (CRS), 24x7, USDV shall immediately commence setup and configuration of the required Client Virtual Environment access. USDV shall not be responsible for carrier delays if communications is other than direct telephone to the USDV offices.
- A Virtual Environment will be spun up for the Customer within 1 hour of notification of their need. Assumung no Carrier issues or Client side complications.
- Payment arrangements, if any are required, must be made during the spin up period and concluded prior to the activation of the Virtual Environment. (Credit cards only, weekly billing.)
- USDV shall not be liable for Carrier issues on either side nor for system issues of the Client. Including but not limited to local or regional Natural Disasters or acts of God.
- The Virtual environment will be maintained for Customer access until USDV is notified that it is no longer needed. At which point, access and billing (if applicable) will be terminated immediately.
- Training and assistance is available as needed and requested throughout the process.
This shall constitute the entire SLA between the Parties and no other terms will be honored unless set out in writing in advance.
For further information go to: http://www.usdatavault.com/contact.php and call or email us,